The Top Maritime Logistics Challenges
In April 2021, BuyCo surveyed export professionals to discover what shippers consider the most challenging in dealing with ocean freight operations for their export or import businesses. For this, BuyCo conducted an online survey, interviewing over 75 logistics professionals around the globe to get to know their views on the most challenging issues in ocean transportation.
The report highlights six main issues and challenges:– Containers shipping costs are increasing
– A large amount of daily manual entries
– Data is corrupted by the lack of standardization
– A high level of uncertainty
– A complex coordination with multi-partners
– Difficulties in tracking and tracing containers