What is the purpose of this policy?
We attach great importance to the confidentiality of your data, which represents for us a pledge of seriousness and trust, whether it is cookies or personal data.
What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
Cookies and other tracking devices are small “text” files placed and hosted by a server on your smartphone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
Cookies do not identify you personally but identify your terminal (e.g. smartphone, tablet, etc.) via your IP address, as well as various information related to your browsing (e.g. browsing time, pages viewed, etc.) in order to :
- to memorize your identifier in order to recognize you when you connect again to a website and to keep your choices (e.g. languages, refusal of cookies, keeping your basket, etc.)
- track and analyze your use of a website for statistical purposes in order to improve your experience and provide you with a service tailored to your needs
- allow you to browse and use a website in optimal conditions.
- analyze your use of a website in order to provide you with advertising tailored to your needs either on this website or on other websites.
Why do we use “cookies” and for how long?
When you log on to our website www.buyco.co, we may place cookies on your terminal for the following reasons and purposes only :
- Technical cookies that allow you to use our website Buyco safely, based on our legitimate interest in providing you with a quality website.
- Technical cookies that allow us to run the videos on our website Buyco, based on your prior consent.
- Statistical cookies that allow us to know the use you make of our website Buyco (e.g. duration of page viewing, pages consulted, etc.) on the basis of your prior consent, in order to provide you with an adapted and quality service.
- Third party cookies that identify the source of your arrival on our website in order to improve our service on a daily basis, based on your prior consent.
- Third-party cookies that allow us to display advertising for other services tailored to your needs and expectations on our website, based on your prior consent.
In all cases, the cookies deposited, whatever their nature, are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from their installation and are only renewed in the event of a new connection to our website at the end of this period. If you would like more details on the duration of use of our cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What control do you have over these “cookies”?
You cannot oppose the deposit of technical cookies since they are necessary for the proper functioning of our Buyco website. Otherwise, our site would be potentially unusable.
As previously stated, this exception does not apply to technical cookies placed on your terminal to run videos. In this case, the deposit of cookies is only possible if you have previously given your consent.
Who can you contact for more information ?
How can you contact the CNIL?
You can contact the French data protection supervisory authority (the “Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés” or “CNIL”) at any time at the following address CNIL Complaints Department, 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80751, 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or by telephone at 01.53.73.22.22.
Can the policy be changed ?
We may modify our cookies policy at any time in order to adapt it to new legal requirements and to new processing operations that we may implement in the future. You will of course be informed of any changes to this policy.
Certified compliant by Dipeeo ®